NPM Program Scholarships
NPM Program Scholarships are provided to assist pastoral musicians with limited financial resources in taking advantage of opportunities for continued formation at NPM Annual Convention, the Guitar and Ensemble Institute, and One Call, Una Vocación.
These scholarships are made possible from three primary sources:
1. The generosity of NPM members who have made scholarship donations through our Lenten Appeal, Convention Eucharist collection and designated gifts
2. The Paluch Family Foundation and World Library Publications (WLP) have donated $2,500 for program scholarships
3. The Sisters of the Precious Blood in Dayton, Ohio have donated $5,000 for program scholarships Scholarship Applicants
Applicants for scholarships must be NPM members and should be from economically disadvantaged parishes. The financial need of the applicant should be reflected in the application. NPM encourages members of all ethnic and racial groups to apply for scholarships. Scholarship applications are considered on a case-by-case basis.
Application Deadlines: see the deadlines listed for each scholarship
The Application Process
• Complete the appropriate application form and follow the full instructions on that form for requirements
• Ensure that any required letters of recommendation are also sent as directed
• Send all the completed forms to:
National Association of Pastoral Musicians
962 Wayne Avenue, Suite 210
Silver Spring, MD 20910-4461
The mailing address on the submission, or the subject line for email submissions should reference the program for which you are applying. Scholarship applications cannot be reviewed without all completed forms.
Scholarship recipients are expected to submit a follow-up report on their Convention or Institute experience, describing how the experience of the program helped grow your faith, prepare you for ministry, or support and enhance your ministry (approximately two pages).