NPM invites undergraduate and graduate students living in the DC metro area to apply for summer 2021 and fall 2021 internships; we seek highly motivated, creative, and detail-oriented candidates. Interns
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and writing skills.
- Experience with major social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Linkedin
Ability to give and take feedback regarding projects
Comfort with cold calling members
- Expert proficiency with Google Suite and Zoom.
- Ability to handle confidential material with discretion.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and meet stringent deadlines.
Ability to work independently, as well as with colleagues in a team effort.
- Experience with membership organizations and/or nonprofits
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud and InDesign
- Practicing Roman Catholic
- Interest in musical skills and development
- Creative thinker with a strong spirit of collaboration
- Applications for summer 2021 and fall 2021 internships are accepted on a rolling basis, with priority consideration given to summer applications received by May 15 and fall applications received by July 15.
- Applicants may apply for one opportunity or both.
- To apply, please send a cover letter outlining your interest and skills, a resume, a letter of recommendation from pastor or professor (all in PDF form) to email@example.com.
- NPM internship‘s offer a small stipend ($750/summer; $750/fall) and a complimentary 1-year standard membership to all interns.