Cantor Certificate Convention On-Site Adjudications
Wednesday, July 31, 5:00–8:00 pm and Thursday, August 1, 12:00 n–3:00 pm
- Cantors may complete requirements for all the NPM Cantor Certificates during the 2013 Annual Convention. A limited number of candiates will be accepted.
- Basic Cantor Certificate (BCC) applicants are required to attend Breakout A-15 on Tuesday morning during which the written exam of 5-10 minutes will be administered.
- The singing portion—and additional testing for other certificates—will be offered on Wednesday, July 31, 5:00–8:00 pm and Thursday, August 1, 12:00 noon–3:00 pm.
- Note: The Cantor Colleague Certificate (CCC) Liturgy Exam cannot be offered on-site.
- Full convention registration is required to apply for BCC or CCC at convention.
- BCC onsite application form
- CCC onsite application form
Pre-registration required; no on-site registration. Application deadline: Postmarked by July 5, 2013