New Music Review
Sponsored by the Composers Forum
A panel composed of members of the Composers Forum, coordinated by Tom Kendzia, will perform and review selected unpublished liturgical music in two sessions (B-07 and D-08). Composers submitting pieces for review should follow these guidelines:
1. Music must be unpublished and written for the liturgy.
2. The submitted composition must be legible and reduced to one or two pages—mainly refrain/verse or two or three stanzas.
3. Only one piece may be submitted per composer; any submission that contains more than one piece will not be considered.
4. The submission deadline is May 15, 2017.
5. Composers whose pieces have been selected will be notified by email by June 1, 2017. Please provide your email address.
6. Do not send recordings.
7. Do not phone or email.
8. You will be notified only if your composition has been selected.
9. Full convention registration is required.
Send submissions to: New Music Review, 962 Wayne Avenue, Suite 210, Silver Spring, MD 20910-4461.